No. This is not a requirement to study the EATC or sit the QEAC Certification Exam. Non-Australian citizens and residents can participate.
Articles in this section
- What are the entry requirements for the Education Agent Training Course (EATC)?
- Do I need to hold some kind of license to work as an education agent?
- Do I need to be an Australian citizen or hold Australian residency to study the EATC course or sit the QEAC Certification Exam?
- Do I need to be located in Australia to work as an education agent for Australia?
- Do I need to have an Australian Business Number (ABN) to work as an agent for Australia? Or do I need to be part of an Australian company?
- Do I need to be a Migration Agent to operate as an Education Agent?